We are seeking a talented Sales and Marketing Specialist for a great opportunity with our tier-one publishing client, located in North York to become a permanent member of the team.
The Sales and Marketing Specialist will develop and execute revenue generating sales and marketing plans including strategy development, campaign implementation, conference planning, copywriting, design, and analyzing results for continual improvement.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to generate new sales
- Retain existing customers through effective account management and client relationship efforts
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling, including creating appropriate promotional material
- Perform market, industry and competitive research and analysis to drive targeted
marketing plans, determine key program selling points and identify best customer
- Present to prospective customers product price quotations, product information, features and benefits
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service and strong relationships with key
- Measure and track effectiveness of various sales tactics and report on revenue
- Identify opportunities for new or improved sales and promotional material, write content and lead production of these materials, including deployment of information through appropriate channels and media (printed or digital, presentations, website, social media)
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of two years of related experience with B2B sales and marketing campaign development within publishing
- Results-driven, self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently
- Demonstrated experience with generating professional sales and marketing content
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Customer/client focused with ability to anticipate client needs; must have a positive and professional approach and be able to present concepts to clients with confidence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Digital marketing experience with social media platforms and ability to effectively
manage the delivery of marketing messaging
Apply now for immediate consideration!