Our client, one of Canada’s fastest-growing independent firms, is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to add to their team. This person would lead and support the marketing needs of their national network of investment advisors; support also to be provided for corporate marketing initiatives.
- Act as the main point of contact for their advisors as they look to execute their end-to-end marketing needs (including ads, brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, media participation, seminar and event materials, etc.)
- Manage day-to-day external and internal partner relationships (timelines, workbacks, status updates, approvals, data management, etc.)
- Create content for collateral and communications and support corporate marketing projects
- Ensure advisor requests are tracked and measured efficiently and accurately, providing monthly reports and recommendations
- Assist in the establishment of department procedures, implementation and ongoing review of those procedures, striving to create efficiencies.
- Act as ambassador and custodian of the brand
- Perform other duties, as assigned (research and product sourcing etc.)
- 5+ years working experience as a Marketing professional
- University degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Multi-tasking with solid organizational skills
- Reliable, strong work ethic
- Strong writing and presentation
- Positive attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service
- Nice to have- experience working with a luxury brand
This is a full-time position, based in downtown Toronto. Please apply now for immediate consideration!