We're working with an online retail client to find a Director of Marketing to join their team. This is a full time, onsite position with an office located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing the marketing and social team as well as developing and implementing all social, web and email copy to ensure consistent messaging, tone and voice
- Leading and managing market research and analytics for an online retailer including market segmentation, marketing trends, customer vehicles and competitive analysis
- Oversee all digital marketing including: web, online, ads, email, SEO, SEM, paid social and more
- Managing all aspect of marketing including strategy, budget, planning, operations and team
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years in digital marketing
- 5+ years managing a team
- Experience with digital marketing for an online retail and fashion client, including new product launches
- Experience with digital marketing for an online retail and fashion client
- Proven track record of driving traffic to websites and increased sales
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced, startup and dynamic environment
If you are looking for your next career move and are experienced in online retail and fashion data driven marketing, apply today!