Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about bringing in new operational ideas for exceptional and engaging customer experiences?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a Director of Marketing and Sales, for their organization, which is a large Canadian CPG company. The key objective is to ensure there is continuous guests experiences that inspire brand love and loyalty, and ultimately resulting in conversion. In this role you will be responsible for imagining and developing the Vision and Strategic Framework across Canada.
- End to end Guest Experience – knows how to build extraordinary experiences resulting from the the product, signature tour experiences and outstanding team interactions
- Managing and growing retail or service sales and subsequent P&L management
- Plans and implements long-term Vision and Strategic Framework, including roles within the portfolio and relative to one another
- Working closely with the Leadership Team with the respective brand teams to build properties and experiences that ladder up to the overall brand strategy
- Leads and coaches their team in the planning and implementation of annual operating plans for their respective properties
- Partners with and influences external industry and destination marketing groups to ensure appropriate level of exposure
- Works closely with their cross functional peers to ensure ongoing integration across the business and execution of consumer-led strategies (Insights, Operations, Sales, Finance)
- Coaches a large team on all aspects of management
- University Degree with focus on Marketing (MBA an asset)
- 6+ years at Director/VP level managing teams of 50+; 10+ total years experience
- P&L Management (Profit and Loss)
- Strong Leadership – knows how to rally a team and is a natural at coaching and developing
- Preferred experience - Entertainment, Retail with high touch consumer interactions, Hospitality
- Business Savvy and Financial Acumen
- Travel to multiple locations required
This is a full-time opportunity located in Mississauga which offers a competitive salary, great company culture, amazing perks and benefits. If this sounds like a role that is a match for you, please apply immediately!