Our CPG client in Mississauga is seeking a Director, Digital Acquisition and Customer Experience to lead their marketing team while focused on business growth with an emphasis on eCommerce and new account acquisition. You'll work closely with the SVP Marketing and Marketing Directors of each division to creatively deliver new ideas into actionable and effective marketing strategies. This role will also define our digital site merchandising, user experience, strategy, and product road map for account acquisitions and retention.
- Develop, lead and ensure execution of eCommerce strategy, digital execution and digital platforms
- Define / Confirm the strategic plan and technology roadmap to develop the subscription/eCommerce Plan
- Reimagine an existing platform and establish a new program
- Define and establish partnerships with key communities, individuals, and organizations to amplify the possibilities of online and subscription programming
- Re-imagining the organization’s existing offerings, leveraging all the possibilities afforded by the changing regulatory landscape
- Lead a team to surprise and delight consumers with your innovative digital retail experiences and offerings
- Manage, evaluate, prioritize, develop, implement and test Digital Marketing and eCommerce initiatives
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans supporting the Digital Marketing and eCommerce strategy
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development and updates, and promotional campaigns.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, quality assurance and execution of content across the website and digital marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to Digital Marketing and eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members and executive leadership
- Lead content development for all digital channels, oversee creative designer across all platforms
- Lead development of marketing including marketing experiential efforts to promote and support ongoing new channel sales
- Lead and conceive of opportunities to collaborate more meaningfully with customer digital efforts
- Establish overall marketing budget and eCommerce growth budget
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business required; MBA is highly desirable
- 10+ years in a senior marketing role with relevant and progressive experience
- 7-10 years of experience with Digital, Retail and eCommerce
- Experience in implementing a new eCommerce website is required
- Significant experience within organizations digitally focused on eCommerce sales, merchandising, and marketing
- Experience in both eCommerce strategy and execution, including content, search, performance marketing, analytics and marketing technology.
- Expertise with business analysis and critical metric tracking within online environment
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical skills and data-driven decision-making, but also has the instinct, experience and courage to act decisively with incomplete data
- Exceptional communicator/leader who can articulate a vision, align and motivate teams, drive collaboration and mobilize action
- Experience in web-based customer acquisition marketing and retention
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary located in the Mississauga / Brampton area. If this role is a match for you, please apply now for immediate consideration!