Creative Niche is hiring a full-time Inside Sales Representative for our Contractor Workforce Management division. In this role you'll identify and cultivate new clients across Canada, driving business from relationships built with existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. In addition to selling Creative Niche’s payrolling solutions to new clients, you will cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales.
To set you up for success, you will have ongoing sales training, and we will engage your unique talents and perspectives. Creative Niche welcomes your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
- A self-motivated go-getter
- High-reaching and unstoppable
- An Agile Solution Seeker
- A problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change
- Always learning, growing, questioning and challenging "what's been done before"
- Drive business forward
- Work within the Canadian market to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals
- Turn prospects into clients and a part of the Creative Niche community
- Implement a sales strategy targeting key decision makers and business owners to build a network and drive business
- Strategically cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on Creative Niche’s new products and solutions
- Cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
Creative Niche is known in our client community (made of sector leaders and some of the best creative agencies in the world) for our quality, having the knowledge to dig deep and be truly able to differentiate great talent from average to deliver the results our clients require to advance their businesses.
At Creative Niche we have something incredibly unique and different from other companies. We have trust in one another, autonomy and growth opportunities, and a culture that lives our core values – Growth Mindset, Heart, Above & Beyond, Fun, and Accountability. We also have a lot of fun and invest in our professional development and creating memorable memories – like a generous amount of time off, summer hours, education allowance, happy hour, work from home days, retreats, foosball, and so much more.