Our global client is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager for a contract position located north of Toronto.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and agile marketing team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible developing fully integrated digital campaigns (including SEM, email, 3rd party support, webinars and other virtual events, etc). These events are designed to drive value and volume. The campaigns will focus on global initiatives and will be designed to embrace the customer’s journey to ensure engagement within accounts.
As a dynamic Digital Campaign Manager, you are capable of managing multiple campaigns at once, while keeping everyone up-to-date and informed. You must be flexible, able to change direction and have the ability to thrive under pressure.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Ability to build fully integrated demand generation campaigns – from concept through execution
- The ability to think creatively and work with various support functions to overcome any time constraints
- A digital-first mindset to drive innovative programs that stand out in the B2B marketplace
- Evaluating, measuring, and reporting on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI and able to go beyond the numbers to optimize programs
- Ability to build strong relationships with subject matter experts within the organizations to align on innovations and campaign development
- Being agile, with the ability to pivot on strategy, messaging and content to optimize results
- Ability to analyze the performance of campaigns and make data-based decisions to optimize campaign effectiveness
- Collaborative personality to align with the marketing and account development teams to provide the foundation to drive conversion
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development
- A proven track record of building and executing multi-channel campaigns that achieve target goals
- Experience working on B2B campaigns
- Strong analytical skills - ability to understand campaign metrics and provide analysis of campaign performance using CRM reporting and dashboards
- Familiarity with Salesforce and marketing automation (Eloqua preferred)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills - will need to communicate strategy to multiple stakeholder
- experience with marketing automation and customer relationship management (Salesforce.com) tools to manage campaign execution and reporting.
- A self-motivated, performance-driven and professional demeanour.