We are seeking a Digital Project Management Coordinator for a three-month contract opportunity working onsite in Brampton. The Digital Project Management Coordinator will support the Digital Project Manager and is the key day-to-day support contact for various projects. The role will focus on all processes relating to editorial, mobile, site, email process and will be responsible for collaborating with many internal teams. The Project Management Coordinator will be responsible for preparing initial project documentation, collecting and managing all content as well as coordinating reviews, revisions, and approval cycles through project launch.
- Prepare and coordinate all documents required for weekly hand off meetings
- Coordinate and set up all meetings relating to all digital processes
- Manage weekly/monthly project calendar
- Coordinate and support to the marketing team for all issues relating to process
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in digital marketing projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn corporate technology systems quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent multi-tasking/time management skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Passionate about Project Management
Apply now for immediate consideration!