We're working with a software client in Mississauga to find a Product Designer to join their team full time. If you have a strong portfolio of mobile and response web product design and are open to working onsite in Mississauga, then we have an opportunity for you.
- 3 + years as a UX Researcher & Designer / Product Designer
- Valid passport, and are open and able to travel across North America 25% of the time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with product, design and development teams, you will be designing innovative product designs for responsive web and mobile applications
- Creating user journeys, customer personas from interviews and focus groups, business insights, market trends, mock-ups for responsive web, mobile and tablets (iOS & Android), usability and accessibility testing
- Advocating for customer experience while working with stakeholders to ensure overall goals, needs and KPI’s are met
Skills and Experience:
- 3 + years as a UX Researcher & Designer / Product Designer and adaptable and experienced with both agile and waterfall methodologies
If you find motivation in identifying, defining and solving product design and usability problems, have a portfolio showcasing mobile and web UX and product design and are open to working onsite in Mississauga, please apply today!